Defective Equipment Causes Fire at Local Restaurant

fired up

Defective equipment is believed to be the cause of an early fire Fired Up BBQ. Lake Ozark firefighters responded to the call at 4am this morning (monday) to find the building fully engulfed in flames.  Lake Ozark Fire Chief Mark Amsinger says they believe the fire started on the exterior of the building:

Amsinger says nearly everything in the restaurant has suffered damage:

Osage Beach, Mid-County, Sunrise Beach and Rocky Mount Fire Protection Districts, Eldon and Moreau fire Departments, Miller County Ambulance District and Lake Ozark Police Department assisted with the fire. The restaurant has been deemed a total loss.

Contact KRMS

Local On Air: 573-302-7000
Business Phone: 573-348-2772
Fax: 573-348-2779

Mailing Address:
KRMS Radio
P.O. Box 225
Osage Beach, MO 65065

Physical Address:
5715 Osage Beach Parkway
Osage Beach, MO 65065

Leave a Reply