On Friday afternoon the Mid County Fire Protection District was dispatched to a residential structure fire on Larch Lane off of state Route EE in the Greenview area. Mid County responded with three engines and three tankers and we were assisted on the scene by an engine from Sunrise Beach Fire District. First units made a quick attack on the fire and were able to bring the incident under control within 15 minutes. The fire was contained to the apartment of origin with the adjoining apartment receiving minor smoke and water damage. The apartment where the fire originated suffered significant fire and smoke damage. The cause of the fire is listed as accidental, starting in wiring in a wall in the living room. There were no injuries as a result of the fire but the Red Cross was called to assist the residents of the damaged apartment with their immediate needs.