ESPN Sports Headlines
- Crosby has hat trick as Pens up lead on Sens May 18, 2013
Sidney Crosby had his second career playoff hat trick and the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Ottawa Senators 4-3 on Friday night to take a 2-0 lead in the Eastern Conference semifinals.
- Spurs cruise past Grizzlies to take Game 1 May 20, 2013
Tony Parker had 20 points and nine assists, Kawhi Leonard scored 18 points and the San Antonio Spurs struck first in the Western Conference finals by beating the Memphis Grizzlies 105-83 on Sunday.
- LeBron to Vogel: 'We're not just another team' May 19, 2013
Heat star LeBron James took exception Sunday to Pacers coach Frank Vogel referring to Miami as “just the next team” standing between Indiana and a shot at an NBA title.
- Cabrera hits 3 HRs, but Tigers lose in Texas May 20, 2013
David Murphy put Texas ahead with a three-run home run, and the Rangers spoiled a three-homer game from Miguel Cabrera with an 11-8 victory against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday night.
- Greening's goal in 2 OT leads Sens by Pens May 20, 2013
Colin Greening scored 7:39 into double overtime, and the Ottawa Senators rallied for a 2-1 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins that cut their series deficit to 2-1 on Sunday night.
- Zack Warden lands new backflip combination for BMX Big Air gold May 20, 2013
Zack Warden lands new backflip combination for GoPro BMX Big Air gold at X Games Barcelona
- Bae emerges at Nelson for 1st PGA Tour title May 20, 2013
Sang-Moon Bae won the Bryon Nelson Championship on Sunday for his first PGA Tour title, beating Keegan Bradley by two strokes after blowing a four-stroke lead.
- Serena, Nadal cruise to Italian Open titles May 19, 2013
Serena Williams won her fourth consecutive title of the year in dominating fashion Sunday, beating third-seeded Victoria Azarenka 6-1, 6-3 in the Italian Open final, while Rafael Nadal beat rival Roge …
- Manuel: Bills system easier to learn than FSU's May 19, 2013
Buffalo Bills quarterback EJ Manuel said Sunday in a radio interview from the NFLPA Rookie Premiere in Los Angeles that he is quickly picking up the team’s offense, which he said is less complex than …
- Moore, Broncos put big blunder behind them May 19, 2013
The Denver Broncos have moved on, even if their fans haven’t.