Sunrise Beach Home Damaged In Fire


A house in Sunrise Beach received fire damage when a gas can exploded that the homeowner was using to start a leaf fire. According to the Sunrise Beach Fire Protection District, no one was injured and the home received minor damage. The district also reports firefighters have responded to several incidents over the past three weeks that resulted from burning leaves. Officials say it’s not unusual for the district to respond to these types of incidents; however two of the fires could have had very serious outcomes. Due to recent incidents, the sunrise beach fire protection district is asking residents to use caution when burning leaves.

Contact KRMS

Local On Air: 573-302-7000
Business Phone: 573-348-2772
Fax: 573-348-2779

Mailing Address:
KRMS Radio
P.O. Box 225
Osage Beach, MO 65065

Physical Address:
5715 Osage Beach Parkway
Osage Beach, MO 65065

Leave a Reply