A fire at a Camdenton business Sunday evening left the bathroom of the business damaged. The Camdenton Fire Department was alerted when a fire alarm went off at Bear Market and, upon arrival there was significant smoke but the fire had been contained to the bathroom. The markets sprinkler system was able to help control the fire and keep it from spreading. The bathroom ceiling, as well as the center of Bear Market suffered minor water damage, while the entire market suffered minor smoke damage. The fire started in the bathroom ceiling near the ventilation fan. Multiple units assisted, including Camdenton Police, Camden County Ambulance, Camden County Sheriff’s Department, Mid County Fire Protection District, and the Highway Patrol.