A multi-million-dollar Osage Beach house is a total loss after it goes up in flames Wednesday afternoon.
Firefighters from Osage Beach, Lake Ozark and Mid-County responded to the scene off Nichols Road.
The effort was partially hampered by a narrow downhill driveway and not being able to get more equipment closer to the lakefront home.
Firefighters were still on the scene as of 4AM this morning, according to a neighbor who says the fire continues to spark up.
Apparently, nobody was home at the time according to a man at the scene, who told KRMS News that he is the owner of the house.
Late Thursday the Osage Beach Fire District released this report about the fire….
Here is a video taken by lake resident Christopher Lieber sent to us during the battle:
There is a building on fire in Osage Beach.
The photo above was taken by Blaine McGuire who’s on the water by the fire.
Crews are on the scene from Osage Beach, Lake Ozark and Mid-County.
It’s unknown at this time if anyone was or is inside.