Negligent smoking is being called the likely cause of a commercial structure fire that damaged, at least, a couple businesses in the Osage Beach outlet mall. Fire Chief Jeff Dorhauer says crews were called around 5:30 Saturday morning to Rack Room Shoes and, upon arrival, discovered flames coming from the corner of the attic. Crews from several area departments were able to bring the blaze under control in short order confining actual fire damage to the exterior and attic of the building. The rest of the shoe store along with a business on the lower level of the building also sustained smoke and water damage. Chief Dorhauer also says the preliminary investigation has determined that a discarded cigarette into an area of mulch near the store, apparently, smoldered for several hours before igniting and traveling up the exterior of the building. There were no injuries reported.