Small businesses in the Lake Area have until October 31st to apply for COVID-19 relief money through the Federal CARES Act.
The money can go toward expenses like PPE and other modifications needed during the pandemic.
You can find applications at the Camdenton, Lake Area and Lake West Chambers of Commerce websites.
- Expenditures related to business interruption caused by required closures by State, County or City Order related to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19),
- Expenditures associated with costs to operate businesses under State, County or City guidelines such as PPE and other modifications necessary to conduct business,
- Expenditures incurred during or to be incurred the period that begins on March 1, 2020 and ends on December 30, 2020.
- The requirement that expenditures be incurred as a result the public health emergency means that expenditures must be associated with actions taken to respond to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Camdenton Chamber of Commerce, 739 W. US Hwy 54, Camdenton, 65020, www.camdentonchamber.com; 573-346-2227.
- Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, 1 Wilmore Lane, Lake Ozark, 65039, www.lakeareachamber.com; 573-964-1008
- Lake West Chamber of Commerce, 125 Oddo Drive, Sunrise Beach, 65079, www.lakewestchamber.com; 573-374-5500