The cause of a house fire in the Camdenton area is officially being listed as accidental. Mid-County Fire Chief Scott Frandsen who says the family at 649 Willow Creek Road arrived just before 8:00 Saturday night to find their home on fire. Firefighters arrived on the scene a short time later and discovered the back quarter of the house and garage well involved and that the fire had spread to the attic. The blaze was brought under control in about 30 minutes but not before extensive damage was done to the garage area along with smoke and water damage to the rest of the house. There were no injuries reported and a family dog was also saved. Assisting at the scene were personnel from Osage Beach, the Camden County Ambulance District, the sheriff’s department and Laclede Electric while Sunrise Beach Fire personnel provided a move-up to cover for Mid-County.