As expected, the Camdenton Parks Department is proposing increases in fees for the 2020 season. Parks Director Larry Bennett says it’s partially a result of increases in the minimum wage.
Prices will go up on concession stand items at the aquatic center and the ballpark. Prices are also going up on adult admission to the pool, season passes, tennis lessons, and diaper and life jacket rentals. The city will also start charging for reservations of city ball fields and shelters.
– Concession stand items will increase by 25 cents
– Adult single-day admission at the aquatic center goes from $4 to $5
– Adult season passes go from $80 to $100
– 15-visit coupon books increase from $52 to $60
– Family pass (4 people) go from $185 to $200…additional members fees go from $25 to $30
– Child admission rates DO NOT CHANGE
– Large Shelter = $10/4hrs, $15/8hrs, $25/12hrs
– Small Shelter = $5/4hrs, $10/8rs, $20/12hrs
Ball Fields would be rented individually for team or small group activity or in combination for tournament use Each field can be rented in blocks of 1hr., 2 hrs., ½ day (4 hrs. or full day (8 hrs.) or seasonally for 2 hr. week for 12 weeks .Rates per field of $15/hr., $25/2 hrs., $45/half day, $75/ full day $250/season are proposed. Game prepped field rates are $30/hr., $40/2 hrs., $55/half day, $100/ full day, $425/season and include field dragging and all line markings. A charge for lights can be added for use on game prepped fields only at the rate of $25/hr./field. Operation of the concession stand by Park personnel can be added at the rate of $75/half day or $150/full day under tournament rental circumstances. Finally, group tennis lessons increase from $32.00 to $35.00 per session of four less