Osage Beach fire officials say they know what started the fire on Sunday morning at a Lake of the Ozarks landmark. The cause was determined to be an extension cord that was plugged into a CD recording device that was used to record shows at Lee Mace’s Ozark Opry in Osage Beach. The fire broke out around 11:20 on Sunday morning. Osage Beach, Lake Ozark, Camdenton, Eldon and Mid-County fire fighters all responded to the scene. The building has fire damage in the front along with heavy smoke and water damage throughout the rest of the structure. No one was injured. For more than 50 years, Lee Mace’s Ozark Opry was a live entertainment theater. It closed to the public in 2005.