A fire alarm at a business in Lebanon early Monday morning was not as bad as originally expected. The report of a commercial structure fire at Sonic Drive In came in just before 5am. They even called in Mid-County Fire Protection District, asking them to provide an engine to assist on the call. Luckily, they weren’t needed. The alarm was caused by an electrical outlet that shorted out. The fire was out by the time firefighters arrived on scene. There was a little smoke in the building but no major damages were reported.