The Missouri Department of Natural Resources is holding a stakeholder meeting today (Tuesday) regarding the ongoing grant changes for it’s Clean Water State Revolving Fund Grant.
The DNR says the revision refines and clarifies the grant eligibility process and its procedures.
The Department is accepting public comments until September 28th from interested persons.
The Meeting starts at 10AM online due to COVID 19
Clean Water State Revolving Fund
Regionalization Incentive Grant Guidance Update
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources is placing on public notice for comment its updated Clean Water State Revolving Fund Regionalization Incentive Grant Guidance. This revision refines and clarifies grant eligibility and procedures.
The Department will accept public comments until 5:00 p.m., September 28, 2020, from interested persons by the following means:
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “CWSRF RIG Comments” (preferred); or
- Mail to the Department’s Water Protection Program, Attention: Financial Assistance Center, CWSRF RIG, P.O. Box 176, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0176.
As announced previously, the Department will host a stakeholder meeting on September 1, 2020, beginning at 10:00 a.m. to discuss the grant changes.
The health and safety of all visitors to state office buildings are priority. Due to concerns regarding novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, public participants of the meeting will be required to attend via Webex using the link below or via telephone conference at the number below.
- Meeting link: Join with Web Ex (click on the link)
- Meeting Number: 133 239 0825
- Meeting Password: Gm4qTpshQ37
- Options for phone:
- Choose the “Call Me” option after clicking on the link above, or
- Join by phone: 1-650-479-3207 Access Code: 133-239-0825
You can find an agenda and copy of the proposed revisions on the Department’s website at https://dnr.mo.gov/env/wpp/
Should you have any questions or concerns, please call the Financial Assistance Center at 573-751-1192. Thank you for your interest in the Department’s Regionalization Incentive Grant.