The Osage Beach Fire District was called out to a report of a house explosion early Monday morning. According to Fire Chief Jeff Dorhauer, around 4:55am, firefighters arrived at the 1100 block of Guenther Lane. Crews found smoke and fire in about 25% of the structure and made an aggressive attack in the interior part of the home to bring the fire under control. Apparently the occupant was able to leave the building without injury; however, one firefighter did receive minor injury in the fight and was treated at the scene. At this time it’s believed a candle was the start of the fire as the house had no electric and the occupant was using candles for light. The Red Cross is assisting the home owner at this time.