An electrical space heater is being called the likely cause of a fire that all but destroyed a Greenview-area residence. Mid-County Fire Chief Scott Frandsen says the call to Wolf Pen Hollow Road, off north Hwy. 7, was received just before 7:15 Friday morning and, upon arrival, flames were showing from 50-percent of the single-story structure. The incident was brought under control in about 12 minutes but not before the structure sustained severe damage and a pet dog was killed in the blaze. One resident, home at the time, was able to escape and there were no other injuries. Personnel from the Osage Beach and Sunrise Beach districts provided move-ups for Mid-County while Lake West Ambulance, the Camden County Sheriff’s Department and Southwest Electric Cooperative responded to the scene.