A wood stove is blamed for causing a fire that destroyed a home off of Dixie Road. Versailles Rural Fire Chief Jim Towles says the call came in just before 11:30 Tuesday night. Crews responded to the home to find it fully involved with the roof already collapsed. Stover Rural assisted on scene while Versailles City stood by at the station. Chief Towles says one occupant of the home received some burns to her face. She refused treatment at the scene but later went to the hospital. No firefighters were injured. They cleared the scene at 2:00 a.m. The home was totally destroyed. Some cars, lawnmowers, and propane tanks were damaged as well.