A fire tuesday in Osage Beach is being blamed on a clogged dryer. Osage Beach Fire Protection District crews responded to the call at the two thousand block of Golden Gate Trail at 9 o’clock Tuesday night. The one story home had fire and smoke showing from the laundry room. Crews were able to bring the fire under control quickly with no injuries reported. The home had $35,000 in fire and smoke damage. The district reminds people to clean their dryer lint ducts frequently and check all appliances for proper ventilation and operation.