Fire caused an estimated $1,000 damage to a mobile home on Three Seasons Road in Camden County yesterday. According to Osage Beach Fire Protection District officials, it was caused by unattended cooking. “The occupant began cooking on the stove and left to go to the store, the fire was discovered when the person returned,” says Deputy Fire Chief Terry Paul. Since the occupant re-entered the home several times to obtain pets and personal items, the person was evaluated by paramedics from St John’s Ambulance. The individual denied medical treatment,” he says. The fire district reminds people not to leave food cooking unattended, and do not re-enter burning buildings once you have evacuated..