It was a busy meeting for the Gravois Fire Protection district this past week. From fire trucks sliding on ice to the dangers of Carbon Monoxide, several items were discussed. Fire Chief Ed Hancock started the meeting reminding the citizens about the dangers of Carbon Monoxide. Hancock says it’s a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that is toxic to humans. He says it comes from gas, propone, wood and motor vehicles and says residents should alert emergency personal the minute you feel a poisoning symptom which includes headache, vomiting, weakness or fatigue. Fire Captain Ron Anselmo talked about district engine # 32 which had slid into a ditch due to ice on the road and that the truck was towed out with no damage. That incident occurred on December 1st. The fire department wrapped up their meeting requesting for more volunteers to join the team.