A historic dining lodge that burned down at Lake of the Ozarks State Park will be rebuilt with a bigger kitchen, a new outdoor patio and indoor seating for 135 people. Camp Pin Oak originally was built by the Civilian Conservation Corps between 1934 and 1938. The dining lodge was destroyed by fire last September. It’s being rebuilt by the Department of Naturakl Resources, with the help of students from State Fair Community College as part of a yearlong training and education project. Funding for the materials, equipment and training will come from a $1.5 million grant from the Department of Economic Development.