The Lake of the Ozarks is hitting the top of another national tourist list.
The lake area is being named as the second-ranked U.S. destination city having the most pet-friendly Airbnbs.
The rankings, put together by CertaPet, take into account the number of pet-friendly Airbnb listings per 100-thousand people for the time period between Christmas Day and New year’s.
A city in Oregon came in as # 1.
CertaPet analyzed 100 cities to name the most pet-friendly Airbnbs and revealed that the Lake of the Ozarks, MO ranks 2nd as the city with the most pet-friendly Airbnbs in the US.
The Lake of the Ozarks’ diversity of species thriving within its waters gives it a significant advantage over other lakes in the country, making it the top fishing lake in the country.
- The top 5 cities include Cannon Beach, OR (#1), Gatlinburg, TN, Telluride, CO, and Tybee Island, GA––each with 2,500+ Airbnb listings per 100,000 people
- Cape Cod, MA reigns with 287 pet-friendly Airbnb listings during the designated time frame overall
- Cape Cod, MA population is 228,996
- Miami Beach, FL, Asheville, NC, Nashville, TN, and Charleston, SC are the top 5 cities with the most-friendly Airbnb “overall” (total number of Airbnb listings between Christmas and New Year)
- Miami Beach and Asheville had 285 pet-friendly Airbnb in overall listings
- Aspen, CO ranks #1 as the most expensive city with the average price of Airbnbs hovering above $1,200 per night during the holiday season
- The top 5 most expensive Airbnb cities include Montauk, NY, Shelter Island, NY, Key West, FL, and Lake Tahoe, CA follow as the most expensive cities for a pet-friendly Airbnb.
- The least expensive cities include Cheyenne, WY, Oklahoma City, OK, and Omaha, NE.
View the full study here.
CertaPet is the #1 Emotional Support Letter Service and is 100% compliant with all State and Federal regulations.