The American Red Cross is helping a family of four in Camden County that lost everything in a fire last week. Officials with the Heart of Missouri Chapter say the fire happened last Wednesday at a home on Moulder Drive in Macks Creek. The family, two adults and two children, ages five and 10, were unaware they could get help from the Red Cross until a family member called the Heart of Missouri chapter on Saturday. Two Camden County volunteers were able to help the family with financial resources so they could buy food, clothing and shows. Volunteers also gave them comfort kits which contain personal hygiene items. The family was also given referrals to other agencies. For now, the family is staying with relatives.