The Missouri Farm Bureau will hold a ‘Yes on Amendment 3’ virtual press conference on Monday morning at 10 o’clock.
The organization says a yes vote means voting districts in smaller areas will remain together instead of being sliced up for what it calls political reasons .
One official is concerned about opposition to the measure.
President Blake Hurst tells KRMS News much of the money spent to defeat Amendment 3 is coming from billionaire George Soros, the National Education Association and Planned Parenthood.
WHEN: Monday, November 2, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
WHAT: Virtual Press Conference supporting a YES vote on Amendment 3
WHERE: Zoom; details below
WHO: Leaders from across the state of Missouri, including (tentatively):
- Blake Hurst, President, Missouri Farm Bureau
- Senator Dan Hegeman, Missouri’s 12th Senatorial District
- Senator Bob Onder, Missouri’s 2nd Senatorial District
- Gary Marshall, Executive Director, Missouri Corn Growers Association
- Don Nikodim, Executive Director, Missouri Pork Association
- Mike Deering, Executive Vice President, Missouri Cattlemen’s Association
- Jean Evans, Executive Director, Missouri Republican Party
- Chris Vas, Executive Director, Liberty Alliance
HOW: The individuals listed above will make brief remarks before opening the event to questions from the media.
Due to the event being held virtually, attendees are required to preregister here: https://us02web.zoom.us/
More information about YES on 3 is available at mofb.org/YesOn3.