Heads up drivers.
MoDOT says drivers in Benton County should plan ahead for closures on Route E in two locations.
They say the closures will happen between Ferguson Road and Route P as well as Anderson Road between Garrison Road this Wednesday and Thursday.
The closures will last between 8AM and 3PM as crews replace deteriorating drain pipes underneath the road.
Benton County Route E CLOSED Jan. 13 & 14 for Pipe Work
Where: Benton County Route E in two locations:
- Between Ferguson Road and Benton County Route P south of Windsor
- Between Anderson Road and Garrison Road west of Lincoln
When: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday & Thursday, January 13 & 14
What: Route E CLOSED to allow MoDOT crews to replace deteriorating drain pipes underneath the road
- Both Route E lanes CLOSED where crews are working
- Drivers will have access to driveways at either end of the work zone, but will not be able to travel through the work zone
- No signed detour
- Signs and message boards will alert drivers to the work zone
- Drivers should find alternate route
Weather and/or scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.