West of the Lake Area, MoDOT says Benton County Route E will be closed between Route HH and Ferguson Road for pipe replacement work next week.
If you drive in the area, you may want an alternate route December 8th through the 10th and the closures will be in effect from 8:30 am through 3 pm each day.
The road will be open at night, but no detour signs will be posted.
Benton County Route E CLOSED south of Windsor
Tuesday-Thursday, Dec. 8-10, For Pipe Replacement Work
What: Benton County Route E CLOSED between Benton County Route HH and Ferguson Road south of Windsor
When: 8:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday, December 8-10
Details: MoDOT crews replacing deteriorating drain pipes underneath the road
- Benton County Route E CLOSED only where crews are set up working
- Road open at night
- Drivers will be able to get to driveways and entrances on either side of the work zone, but will not be able to travel through the work zone
- Drivers urged to find alternate routes. No signed detours are planned.
- Electronic message boards located near the planned road work will alert drivers to any changes in the work schedule
- Check MoDOT’s Traveler Information Map for road closings/traffic impacts
(Weather and/or construction delays will alter the work schedule)