A little over $13-million worth of resurfacing projects to be done here in the Lake Area has been announced by the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission. Among the projects in Camden County…
- APAC-Missouri will do the stretch of Route-54 between the Niangua Arm and the Hickory County line…the price tag $6.2 million;
- Capital Paving and Construction will do the work on Route-V between Route-54 and Route-7…that price tag just under $410-thousand;
- Magruder Paving will do the work on Route-F between Route-5 and the end of state maintenance, and on Route-MM between TT and the community bridge. The price for those two projects $2.1-million.
Among the other projects in the Lake Area will include…
- In parts of Morgan County…Route-5 between Route-87 and Bear Creek, and Route-5 between Interstate-70 and Route-50…$3.4-million for those two projects;
- In Miller County…Route-D between the Osage Beach parkway and Riddle Road with a price tag of just over $300-thousand;
- In Morgan County…Route-O between Route-5 and Dunwandrin Road, and Route-P between Route-5 and Morgan Hill Road at a cost of $590-thousand.
Work on each project will take place during the 2017 construction season with occasional lane and entrance closures possible during the work.