Route 52 between Cole Camp and the city limits of Versailles – Roadway resurfacing and shoulder work continues through late summer.
* The contractor has finished main line paving, and will work on shoulders and driveway entrances. One lane will be open and crews will flag traffic through the work area.
- Grading for the Osage Beach Parkway South northern tie-in to the existing Route 54 continues.
* Asphalt paving for the new Route 54 Expressway, Osage Beach Parkway South, ramps and shoulders will resume.
* Eastbound traffic has been switched onto the existing westbound bridge on Route 54 between Route 42 and Bluff Road with two 10-foot lanes in each direction. This traffic configuration will remain in place through summer 2010.
* Traffic on Bluff Road is being detoured to Route 54 through Osage Beach Parkway South and Fort Osage Lane to allow for the construction of the new Bluff Road. Detour signs are in place.
The entire project is scheduled to be complete by fall 2010.
- Case Road and Broadwater Road traffic is being detoured onto Oak Road during construction of the new Case Road and Service Road, which is nearing completion.
* Work on the Jeffries Road/Route 54 overpass is nearing completion.
* Grading continues from Nichols Road to Case Road.
* Grading continues from west of Route KK to El Terra Lane.
* El Terra Lane is scheduled to close permanently to traffic on Tuesday, August 3.
* Drainage, erosion control and grading takes place from Nichols Road to Route KK.
Minor traffic delays can be expected. This portion of the project is scheduled for completion in summer 2011.
Route 5, one mile north of Route F to Route F in Sunrise Beach – Widening of lanes and new center turn lane continues.
* Asphalt paving has been completed.
* Guardrail installation and roadway striping continues.
Minor traffic delays can be expected and crews will flag traffic through the work area. This project is scheduled to be complete in late summer 2010.
Route MM between Route 5 and end of state maintenance – Roadway maintenance will take place Monday, August 2 through Thursday, August 5. One lane will be open and crews will flag traffic through the work area.
Route JJ bridge over the Richland Creek, approximately two miles west of Route D – Bridge replacement continues through early September. The bridge is closed to traffic during construction. Traffic on Route JJ is being detoured around the work area on Routes D, 50 and 135. This project is part of the Safe & Sound Bridge Improvement Program.
And in miller county
Route 17 at the Osage River Bridge – Bridge replacement is nearing completion. Route 17 will be closed at the Osage River beginning Thursday, August 12 at 8 a.m. Crews will begin constructing connections to the new Osage River Bridge approaches. This work will take four days to complete and Route 17 at the Osage River will remain closed during that time. Traffic will be detoured on Routes 17, C, 42, 54 and 52. Message boards will be set up alerting motorists to the closure and detour. A ribbon-cutting ceremony is scheduled for Monday, August 16 at 10 a.m. The new bridge will open to traffic following the ceremony.