Benton and Morgan Counties
Route 52 between Cole Camp and the city limits of Versailles – Roadway resurfacing and shoulder work continues through late summer.
The contractor has finished main line paving and will work on shoulders and driveway entrances. One lane will be open and crews will flag traffic through the work area.
In camden county
* Grading work continues for the Osage Beach Parkway South northern tie-in to the existing Route 54.
* Asphalt paving continues for the new Route 54 Expressway, Osage Beach Parkway South, ramps and shoulders.
* Eastbound traffic has been switched onto the existing westbound bridge on Route 54 between Route 42 and Bluff Road with two 10-foot lanes in each direction. This traffic configuration will remain in place through summer 2010.
* Traffic on Bluff Road is being detoured to Route 54 through Osage Beach Parkway South and Fort Osage Lane to allow for the construction of the new Bluff Road. Detour signs are in place.
* Case Road and Broadwater Road traffic is being detoured onto Oak Road during construction of the new Case Road and Service Road. Guardrail and striping work will take place on these roadways.
* Crews are pouring the bridge deck for the Jeffries Road/Route 54 overpass.
* Grading continues from Nichols Road to Case Road, and from west of Route KK to El Terra Lane.
* El Terra Lane is closed and motorists should use Swiss Village Road for access.
* Drainage, erosion control and grading takes place from Nichols Road to Route KK.
Route N from Route 54 to the end of state maintenance – Roadway maintenance will take place Monday, Aug. 9 through Wednesday, Aug. 11. One lane will be open and crews will flag traffic through the work area.
Route W from Route 54 to the end of state maintenance – Roadway maintenance will take place on Thursday, Aug. 12. One lane will be open and crews will flag traffic through the work area.
Route 5, one mile north of Route F to Route F in Sunrise Beach – Widening of lanes and new center turn lane continues.
* Asphalt paving has been completed.
* Guardrail installation and roadway striping continues.
Minor traffic delays can be expected and crews will flag traffic through the work area. This project is scheduled to be complete in late summer 2010.