It’ll be a busy couple of weeks for general highway maintenance and construction work which may present a variety of headaches for motorists in the lake area. That’s according to MoDOT which identifies several projects that are being done, at least, between now and July 8th. Among the projects here in the lake area include:
IN CAMDEN COUNTY…
1) Rte-54 between Rte-Y and Old Rte-5 is being re-surfaced;
2) Rte-5 between Laurie and Hurricane Deck has roadside maintenance happening;
3) Rte-H between Rte-7 and Rte-T has roadside maintenance happening.
IN MILLER COUNTY…
1) Rte-42 between Main St. and St. Louis St. in Iberia has sidewalk and pedestrian
2) Rte-C between Rte-C and Rte-U has culvert pipe replacement happening;
3) Bridge maintenance is taking place on Rte-A over Tavern Creek west of Clark
4) Culvert pipe replacements are taking place along Rte-E between Ballpark and
5) Roadway maintenance taking place on Rte-H between Rte-17 and Marys Home Rd
6) Culvert pipe replacement is happening on Rte-W between Lakeland and Jade roads
7) Rte-FF between Rte-54 in Miller Ciounty and Rte-A in Cole County has roadway
IN MORGAN COUNTY…
1) bridge replacement is scheduled to begin along Rte-AA over Indian Creek south of
Barnett…AA will be closed to traffic during that work.
Several of the projects, which are at the mercy of Mother Nature, may include lane closures. Patience is being urged by MoDOT for those who do have to encounter any of the work.