Some tense moments late Tuesday morning as a report of smoke in the building at First Baptist Church, on South Business Route-5 in Camdenton, sends firefighters into action. Mid-County Chief Scott Frandsen says, upon arrival, all occupants of the building had already been evacuated and there were no signs of smoke or fire from outside the building. Further investigation inside the building determined that the odor of smoke was only in the office area and had been caused by a short in a motor for the HVAC system. The unit was shut off, personnel providing mutual aid from Osage Beach and Sunrise Beach were cancelled prior to arriving, and the occupants of the church building allowed to go back inside. There were no injuries or damage to the building. Fire personnel were on the scene for about 30 minutes.