Students at School of the Osage High School get an unwelcome break from classes…in the rain…Thursday morning. Reports started surfacing about smoke coming from the rooftop and a possible small fire in the welding shop area. However, the district responded quickly sending out an online post dispelling those reports. Assistant Superintendent Brad Yoder tells KRMS that the fire alarm sounding was, apparently, tripped by a power surge during a thunderstorm at the time and the evacuation was ordered according to district procedure. Students were allowed back in the building after about 30 minutes.