The Sunrise Beach Fire Protection District had their hands full with a natural cover fire Monday afternoon at a local golf course. According to reports, the fire at Porto Cima was caused by workers doing some maintenance on a small bridge near Sunrise Beach which caused hot metal or sparks to fall to the ground igniting the blaze. The fire eventually burned two or three acres before crews were able to put it out. Firefighters were also able to save a structure called the snack shack which at one point was in danger of going up in flames. There were no injuries reported.