Firefighters from around the region make quick work of a small blaze at the Tracker Marine plant in Lebanon. According to reports, the fire was discovered around 7:45 Monday morning and, apparently, started in the paint room because of an electrical issue. There were no injuries reported and the fire is under investigation. The plant was expected to be closed for the rest of the day and will resume operations after a standard review.
A space heater too close to a child’s pop-up playhouse tent caused a small house fire Monday afternoon in Osage Beach. Assistant Chief Steve Stafford says personnel from Osage Beach and Lake Ozark responded to the mobile home on Doxie Lane, in Kaiser. Upon arrival, the blaze was confined to the playhouse and carpeted area around the playhouse. The fire was put out quickly. There were no injuries reported.
Southwest Camden County Fire District and crews from Mid-County and Northwest Fire were dispatched around 12:30 Monday morning to a fully-involved barn fire. There were no injuries reported.