A trash fire being set too closely to a couple structures is being blamed for a blaze that destroyed a well house before spreading to a nearby residence in the Macks Creek area. The Southwest Fire District says the call to Stover Drive was received around 2:30 Thursday afternoon. According to the report, the fire was not contained by the homeowner. Firefighters were, however, able to stop the fire from advancing any further than an add-on area to the back porch. There were no injuries reported and personnel were on the scene for a couple hours.

 

WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com