Improper wiring is being blamed for the electrocution deaths of two children at the Lake of the Ozarks. Highway Patrol Sgt. Paul Reinsch says there were multiple wiring problems at the private dock where 13-year-old Alexandra Anderson and her 8-year-old brother Brayden of Ashland, MO were swimming on the Gravois Arm of the Lake yesterday:
The actual source of the electrical surge still hasn’t been determined:
Adults pulled the children from the water and performed CPR until medical crews got there. They were pronounced dead on arrival at Lake Regional Hospital.