A home in Versailles is damaged after an early morning electrical fire. It happened on West Jasper just after 5 o’clock Tuesday morning. The city fire department responded with assistance from Versailles rural and the city police, who were first on scene. It’s believed the fire began in the area around an exhaust fan in the bathroom area. Insulation helped hold the heat in. Some wires and rafters were burnt and firefighters had to take down the ceiling in parts of two rooms to get to the fire. A woman and two kids in the home at the time made it out with no injuries. Damages were described as moderate.