Sun. Jan 29th, 2023
If you’re starting your Christmas Shopping for the kiddos, here are a few Toys you may want to leave off the list.
The World Against Toys Causing Harm company has revealed their top 10 worst toys for 2020, which they say can hurt children with potential dangers such as projectiles, toxic substances and inaccurate warning labels.
The list includes top toys like Marvel’s Avengers Vibranium Claw, WWE Jumbo Fists, My Sweet Love Babies Minis and Star Wars Mandalorian Darksabers.
Here’s the full “10 Worst Toys of 2020” list from World Against Toys Causing Harm Inc.
1. Calico Critters Nursery Friends. Potential choking hazards.
2. Missile Launcher. Potential for eye and facial injuries.
3. Marvel Avengers Vibranium Power FX Claw. Potential for eye and facial injuries.
4. Gloria Owl. Potential for ingestion.
5. WWE Jumbo Superstar Fists. Potential for blunt force and impact injuries.
6. Sci-Fi Slime. Potential for chemical-related injuries.
7. Boomerang Interactive Stunt UFO. Potential for propeller-related injury.
8. Boom City Racers. Potential for eye and facial injuries.
9. My Sweet Love Lots of Love Babies Minis. Potential choking hazard.
10. Star Wars Mandalorian Darksaber. Potential for blunt force and eye injuries.
The Toy Association, who represents toy manufacturers, says the WATCH list is “needlessly alarmist” and that their “allegations appear to be based on their misrepresentation of the mandatory toy standards.”