fbpx

Sun. Jul 14th, 2024

 

Sunrise Beach Resident Stops Dryer Fire Before It Gets Out Of Control

All News RSS Feed Front Page News Monday, October 2nd, 2023

A couple anxious moments and some quick thinking by a Sunrise Beach resident keeps damage to an apparent minimum after smoke was discovered coming from a dryer vent.

The Sunrise Beach Fire District says personnel were initially dispatched to the scene in the 300-block of State Road-F on Friday afternoon.

By the time personnel arrived on the scene, the resident had used a fire extinguisher to take care of the matter and all other responding units and mutual aid were disregarded.

All News RSS Feed Front Page News Monday, October 2nd, 2023

Reporter Mike Anthony