Mon. Dec 4th, 2023
A couple anxious moments and some quick thinking by a Sunrise Beach resident keeps damage to an apparent minimum after smoke was discovered coming from a dryer vent.
The Sunrise Beach Fire District says personnel were initially dispatched to the scene in the 300-block of State Road-F on Friday afternoon.
By the time personnel arrived on the scene, the resident had used a fire extinguisher to take care of the matter and all other responding units and mutual aid were disregarded.